Community Life Church expects students to conduct themselves as follows:
Modest and appropriate to activity. "Here's what you need to be concerned about: that you don't get in the way of someone else, making life more difficult than it already is." Romans 14:13
2. Behavior: Like ladies and gentlemen, keeping in mind you are witnesses for Christ. "God has given us the task of telling everyone what he is doing. We are Christ's representatives." 2 Corinthians 5:20
3. Drugs, Tobacco, Alcohol: None. (other than prescription medication or parent authorized over the counter medication.) "You realize, don't you, that you are the temple of God, and God himself is present in you? No one will get by with vandalizing God's temple, you can be sure of that." 1 Corinthians 3:16-17
4. Contraband: Anything you are not supposed to have, don't, or it will be taken up and the KidsMin will not be held responsible for it. "That's why you must live responsibly, not just to avoid punishment but also because it's the right way to live." Romans 13:4
5. Damage: You break it, you pay. "That's why you must live responsibly, not just to avoid punishment but also because it's the right way to live." Romans 13:4
6. Schedules: "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1
a. Overnighters: Quiet time will be quiet (counselors get grumpy when they don't sleep!)
b. Leaving: You don't till it's over, unless leadership says OK or a parent/guardian comes to get you.
c. Meeting: When a time is set to meet, you WILL be there on time or appropriate consequences.
7. Vehicles: Be safe. Sit down. Buckle up. Don't bug the driver. (Only authorized adults get to drive!) "Dear friend, guard clear thinking and common sense with your life [Then]….you'll travel safely." Proverbs 3:21-23
8. Directions: Bring what you're told. Leave home what you're told. Do what you're told to do. Don't do what you're told not to. "Respect the authorities, whatever their level; they are God's emissaries for keeping order. It is God's will that by doing good, you might cure the ignorance of the fools who think you're a danger to society. Exercise your freedom by serving God, not by breaking rules." 1 Peter 2:13-16
9. Participation: You will have fun, or else! And hopefully you'll experience something great. But that's up to you! "Here's what I've decided is the best way to live: Take care of yourself, have a good time, and make the most of [it]." Ecclesiastes 5:18
10. Our Options: If you can't do it our way, we'll send you on your way, home, at your parent's expense. Sorry, but that's the way it has got to be if we're going to get to do these things! "I'm not responsible for what the outsiders do, but don't we have some responsibility for those within our community of believers? God decides on the outsiders, but we need to decide when our brothers and sisters are out of line and, if necessary, clean house." 1 Corinthians 5:12-13